ROBOTIS ENGINEER KIT 1 [EU-220V]
Product Code: 901-0153-400
Smart AI-Based Multi-Joint Educational Robot Kit
Designed for Education, Hobby, Entertainment, and Competition.
This kit provides an excellent opportunity to learn technologies required in future industries such as electronic control, AI, 3D printing, coding, camera vision processing and manipulation.
- Use Object Recognition based on Tensor Flow with machine learning to learn, identify, and recognize objects.
- Human-robot interaction with facial expressions based on user input.
- Facial recognition and tracking using a camera.
- Features DYNAMIXEL brand all-in-one Smart Actuators which include built-in motors, gear reduction, microcontrollers and communication.x,y.
- Dual axis configurations (for X-Y movement) and built-in features provide user-friendly assembly options.
Multiple App Integrations
- Exclusive App for ROBOTIS ENGINEER KIT(Android/IOS)
- Edit and create robot motions using your PC or smart device App.
Joint Based Movement
- Easily create different multi-jointed robots including biped and hexapod designs using DYNAMIXEL smart actuators.
- Features a competition-ready bipedal walking robot using parallel link structures.
3D Printing Curriculum
- Incorporates a systematic 3D printing design curriculum composed of 24 chapters
- Includes training content from operation of 3D printers to print management practices.
Python Programming Compatible
- Supports coding using the Python programming language & free ROBOTIS software.
Systematic Pipeline for Robotics Education
- Next-generation education / research robot that can acquire and enjoy key technologies of the fourth industrial revolution such as electronic, AI, 3D printing, coding,vision etc.
Structure & Feature
Main hardware parts for ROBOTIS ENGINEER KIT 1 consist of the 2-axis DYNAMIXEL smart actuators and the new CM-550 controller for high-level performance with a variety of sensors and communication methods. ROBOTIS ENGINEER KIT 1 hardware is designed to be simple and easy to assemble by the user.
Using ENGINEER KIT1 figure with Smart Device App
The presented Examples work through various Recognition Mode, Remote Mode, Gesture Mode and Music Mode.
R+m.Task 3.0 is an app that includes tools to control and program the robot using a mobile device.
Task Motion Python
Operate 3 diverse programmings in one application.
- Task: Use of C programming language based icon to operate robot program.
- Motion Program: Use of 3D based motion animator to make robot movement.
- Python: It is compatible with Python programming language often used in robot programming.