UGREEN USB 3.0 to Gigabit Network Adapter
Product Code: SG - UG20255
Ugreen USB 3.0 male A to RJ45 female ethernet adapter connects your computer or tablet to a router, modem or network switch for network connection. It adds a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, notebook, Nintendo Switch or MacBook Air for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming.
Protector Replace a Broken Ethernet Port: USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is a good accessory to protect the RJ45 Lan port in your expensive computer or replace a broken Ethernet port.
Speed Up to 5Gbps: Full 10/100/1000Mbps gigabit ethernet performance over USB 3.0's 5Gbps bus, faster and more reliable than most wireless connections. Link and Activity LEDs. USB powered, no external power required. Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
Compatibility: This USB to Gigabit Ethernet adapter work with Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OSX 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6, and Chrome OS. DO NOT SUPPORT Windows RT and Android. Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab. Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet).
1. USB3.0 to RJ45 adapter supports Gigabit networking over USB 3.0 with up to 5Gbps
2. Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up, magic packet, or external pin, USB-Powered
3. Compatible with Nintendo Switch, Windows 10/XP/Vista/7/8, Mac 10.6-10.8/10.11 El Capitan, Linux kernel 2.6 and later
1. Drivers built-in, no driver install required--on Chrome OS, Windows 10/8.1/8.
2. Windows7/XP/Vista, Mac OS10.6,10.11 El Capitan and above, Linux kernel 4.x/3.x/2.6.x require driver install via download or included disk
3. Reboot your PC after driver installation, then connect this USB ethernet adapter to your computer and ethernet
4. Not supported on ARM-based Windows, including Surface RT and Surface 2
5. Mac System: System Preference--Network--Add a new network connection
6. Windows 7: Device Manager--USB-AX88179
Tags: UGREEN USB 3.0 to Gigabit Network Adapter,